Robotics Engineer – Computer Vision
Adinkra is a fast-growing R&D engineering startup helping customers develop state of the art robotics and AI products while minimizing their cost and time to market. We work on multiple high-impact projects across several industry verticals with the goal of accelerating the positive development of cutting-edge robotics and AI technology.
This is a contract hourly position with a minimum commitment of 20 hours/week with the goal of hiring full time within the next 3 months. You must be a United States citizen to apply.
The Robotics Engineer will report directly to the CEO and support the development of ROS-based perception systems across several projects including autonomous aerial and ground vehicles, virtual reality products, and high-throughput video applications. This is a high-impact role with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. The successful candidate will thrive solving technically challenging problems, applying state of the art research and methodologies to their work, and creating innovative solutions for clients.
The primary responsibilities for this role include architecting and implementing robust computer vision solutions from scratch, training and deploying custom models on accelerated hardware, and fusing, visualizing, and analyzing a variety of sensor data.
- Advanced degree (M.Sc./Ph.D.) in robotics, computer science, or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in C++, Python, ROS/ROS2, Linux, and GIT.
- 2+ years of experience in deep learning and related frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Open3D, or similar frameworks.
- Experience deploying models to embedded hardware, such as NVIDIA Jetson.
- Experience with 3D perception, odometry, mapping, and SLAM.
- Experience working with a variety of sensor data such as RGB, LiDAR, or RADAR.
- Experience with Gazebo, RViz, CARLA, AirSim, Point Cloud Lib (PCL), Docker, or similar tools.
- Strong fundamentals in software design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with AWS, GCP and cloud deployment a plus.
- Experience with hardware integration testing and sensor calibration.
- Experience with navigation, obstacle avoidance, and path planning.
- Experience with CUDA programming.
Adinkra is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Resume