Adinkra is a fast-growing R&D engineering startup helping customers develop state of the art robotics and AI products while minimizing their cost and time to market. We work on multiple high-impact projects across several industry verticals with the goal of accelerating the positive development of cutting-edge robotics and AI technology.
This is a contract hourly position with a minimum commitment of 20 hours/week with the goal of hiring full time within the next 3 months. You must be a United States citizen to apply.
The Robotics Engineer will report directly to the CEO and support the development of advanced navigation and behavior systems across several autonomous aerial and ground vehicles projects. This is a high-impact role with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. The successful candidate will thrive solving technically challenging problems, applying state of the art research and methodologies to their work, and creating innovative solutions for clients.
The primary responsibilities for this role include developing customized high-fidelity 3D worlds and assets, scripting complex scenarios and agent behaviors, developing robust vehicle control systems, developing physics-based vehicle dynamics, modeling sensors, and maintaining simulation infrastructure for the wider team.
- Advanced degree (M.Sc./Ph.D.) in robotics, computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in C++, Python, Linux, and GIT.
- 2+ years of experience 3D Graphics and game engines such as UE4/5 or Unity
- Experience with MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience with simulation tools such as AirSim, CARLA, Gazebo, JMavSim, MuJoCo, or similar.
- Strong fundamentals in software design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience ROS
- Experience with AWS, GCP and cloud deployment a plus.
- Experience with hardware integration testing and sensor calibration.
- Experience with navigation, obstacle avoidance, and path planning.
- Experience with CUDA programming.
Adinkra is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit Your Resume