Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
Adinkra is a fast-growing engineering firm helping customers develop state of the art robotics and AI products while minimizing their cost and time to market. We combine a world-class engineering team with a flexible project management framework to offer a one-stop development solution to unlock the full potential of our customer’s products.
This is a contract hourly position with a minimum commitment of 40 hours/week. Future opportunities for full time employment are available.
The candidate will report to the Director of AI & Analytics and support the development and deployment of custom machine learning models on GPU-enabled embedded devices and cloud services. This position requires experience in data preparation, modeling, and modern machine learning frameworks. The candidate should also be comfortable defining key metrics for validating performance and familiar with basic software engineering concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline. Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ modeling experience (data cleaning, metric definition, model development, evaluation, visualization).
- 3-5+ years’ experience with python and modern machine learning frameworks (e.g. pytorch)
- Experience with pandas, numpy, sklearn, plotly, notebooks, etc. Pyspark a plus.
- Experience with SQL and database concepts.
- Experience with virtual environments, linux, GPU hardware acceleration, and Docker preferred.
Adinkra is an equal opportunity employer.